Summer tyres are optimised for mild conditions. They can be used year-round in many regions, but performance decreases below 7°C.
- Optimal grip and handling in milder weather
- Reduced noise
- Reduced grip in cold weather
- Unsuitable for snow and ice
All season tyres
All season tyres are a practical solution for regions with short snow seasons. They give acceptable performance on wet, dry, mud and light snow.
- Consistent grip in warm and cold temperatures
- Good traction on light snow and mud
- No need to change tyres when winter strikes
- Reduced grip in extremely cold weather (below 0 °C)
- Limited traction on heavy snow and ice
Winter tyres are optimised for cold weather conditions (below 7 °C). Treads are designed for high traction and braking force on snow and ice.
- Rubber stays soft and grippy in extremely cold weather
- High traction on severe snow, ice and slush
- Dry handling is less than optimal
- Prone to wear in mild weather